Ceremony Fees include the following:
- Free Consultation face to face, by phone, or Skype/FaceTime/Zoom, at a time thats convenient to you.
- Unlimited post booking communications via Skype, phone, WhatsApp, text, email
- Available every day of the week, to support and help you.
- Unlimited drafts of the Ceremony until signed off and approved by you
- One or Two Rituals of choice free of charge : (e.g. Hand Tying, Rose, Wine, Love Letter, 13 Coins, Hand Washing, Fire and Water, Lovelocks, Quaich, Unity Candle, Sand Blending, Ring-Warming etc.)
- Advice/Recommendations regarding locations, vendors, symbolic ceremonies, choosing Readings, writing your Vows, and wedding day “Choreography”
- Ceremony Rehearsal at venue if practicable or a thorough Phone/Skype Walk Through
- Booking out the whole day for your Ceremony – no need to rush, no pressure, I am just there for you!
- Conducting your unique Ceremony at your venue, liaising with your wedding professionals and ensuring everything runs smoothly!
- Presention of a beautiful keepsake Ceremony Script, Vow Booklets and Commemorative Certificate(s) plus a Personal Gift from me as a thank you for choosing me as your Celebrant !
WEDDING/COMMITMENT/VOW RENEWAL UK – £750* includes 2 symbolic rituals
ELOPEMENT CEREMONY UK – £650* includes 1 symbolic ritual
* The final price may fluctuate depending on whether additional services are added to the standard package. Ceremonies in Europe and beyond will be quoted on application. There will be a small price increase in my fees as from January 2022.
- Once the initial Booking Fee of £200/Euro200 has been paid, agreed fees will be held as fixed for ceremonies planned for 2021 and 2022 (as long as these are booked during 2021)
- Ceremonies for 2023 and beyond will be priced on application.
- I can also provide links to suppliers of resources for Hand Fasting cords, Sand, and Unity Candle Ceremonies, as well as give personal recommendations for venues, photographers and wedding planners etc.
***NEW FOR 2021 : SCRIPT WRITING SERVICES ***
Script Only Writing Service – £500 including 1 hour Coaching your Personal Officiant!
Sometimes it is not always possible to book my services, and sometimes you might wish someone else to officiate instead of me, but don’t want to give them the additional responsibility of creating a professional bespoke Ceremony for you.
Please get in touch if you would like a personal ceremony script written, but would prefer someone that you’ve chosen, to deliver it on your special Day. I am happy to provide my usual service – consultation, unlimited drafting and editing, all communications as we discuss the amount of work you would want in the script/ceremony. The £200 non returnable booking fee will apply, and will be deducted from the final balance, which is due on receipt of the first draft. A full quotation will be given once we have had our initial discussions.
Editing and amendments will naturally continue until your final approval. Personal Coaching of the person you have chosen to lead your Ceremony can also be provided – 60 minutes online/whatsapp/Skype freephone coaching is included in the fee.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
I am happy to travel anywhere in the world! I love travel and taking part in your big adventure would be awesome for me too! I am happy to conduct ceremonies any day of the week, and at any time of day/evening. If I am needed overnight the night before or after a late ceremony please note any accommodation will need to be discussed and agreed with you.
Travel within a 50 mile radius of WD3 is included in the fee, however, if you would like me to travel further afield please contact me to discuss the arrangements and I will be happy to provide a firm quotation. (This covers London, Greater London and parts of the Home Counties.)
Travel within city limits of Berlin and Potsdam is included in my fee, however travel outside the county of Brandenburg to other locations in Germany or beyond, may incur additional costs for travel, transport and accommodation.
BOOKING FEE / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A £200/€200 non refundable booking fee, payable when you have decided to choose me as your Wedding Celebrant, guarantees my attendance on your day and allows me to begin creating your ceremony. It also closes off your date exclusively for your ceremony. The Booking Fee will be deducted from the final invoice.
An Interim payment of £400 is payable on receipt of the first draft for UK ceremonies. Ceremonies in Euros or other currencies will reflect prevailing currency conversion rates.
Weddings and other Ceremonies outside the UK may be paid in GBP/Euros or other currency, by arrangement.
Full and final payment if any is due, must be received not later than 28 days prior to your ceremony date. Payment to be made by Online Bank Transfer.
Full Terms and Conditions will be provided and are available to view on this website. Quotations and Invoices will be provided on request.
Prices listed here are subject to alteration without notice.
COVID19 – Safe, Secure Ceremonies are a priority for all as we navigate the new “normal”
Please contact me about ceremonies during COVID19 and we can discuss possible options so that you have the wedding ceremony you’ve always dreamed of! I will be happy to discuss travel, testing, health and hygiene approaches to my work and how I will happily comply with all the necessary health and safety guidelines/regulations.
SO, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!
I am really excited to hear all your Wedding plans and ideas! Complete the form below with your dreams and plans, and some fun stuff about you so I can get to know you a little 🙂 and then we can begin the magic of making your Ceremony the heartbeat of your Best Ever Day!!
If you would like to book an appointment with me, please do so, through my Google Calendar
Thank you! I will respond as quickly as possible, and within 48 hours, and look forward to speaking to you about your plans for your Ceremony. Your Ceremony will be in safe hands, and your personal details will be handled in accordance with my Terms and Conditions, GDPR and Privacy Notice – details of which can be found under the relevant tab in the menu.
Warmest wishes, Yvonne .