Ceremony Fees include the following:
- Free consultation face to face, by phone, or Skype/FaceTime call at a time to suit you
- Ongoing communications via Skype, phone, WhatsApp, text, email
- Unlimited drafts of the Ceremony until signed off and approved by you
- Advice and suggestions on locations, vendors, symbolic ceremonies, choosing Readings, writing your Vows, and wedding day “Choreography”
- Ceremony Rehearsal at venue if practicable or Phone/Skype Walk Through
- Conducting the Ceremony at your venue, liaising with your wedding professionals and ensuring everything runs smoothly!
- One or Two Rituals of choice free of charge : (e.g. Rose, Wine, Unity Candle, Sand, Ring-Warming)
- A beautiful keepsake Copy of your Ceremony Script, Vow Booklets and Certificate(s) plus Personal Gift !
Bespoke Wedding /Commitment Ceremony – £750* includes 2 symbolic rituals
Vow Renewal /Elopement Ceremony – £650* includes 1 symbolic ritual
* The final price may fluctuate depending on whether additional services are added to the standard package. Ceremonies in Europe and beyond will be quoted on application.
- Once the initial Booking Fee of £200/Euro200 has been paid, agreed fees will be held as fixed for ceremonies planned for 2021 and 2022
- Ceremonies for 2023 and beyond will be priced on application.
- I can also provide links to suppliers of resources for Hand Fasting cords, Sand, and Unity Candle Ceremonies, as well as give personal recommendations for venues, photographers and wedding planners etc.
***NEW SERVICE ***
Script Only Writing Service – from £450 including 1 hour Coaching your Personal Officiant!
Please get in touch if you would like a personal ceremony script written, but would prefer someone that you’ve chosen, to deliver it on your Wedding Day. I am happy to provide my usual service – consultation, unlimited drafting and editing, all communications – with prices starting from £450 as we discuss the amount of work you would want in the script/ceremony. The £200 non returnable booking fee will apply, and will be deducted from the final balance, which is due on receipt of the first draft. A full quotation will be given once we have had our initial discussions.
Editing and amendments will naturally continue until your final approval. Personal Coaching of the person you have chosen to lead your Ceremony can also be provided – 60 minutes online/whatsapp/Skype freephone coaching is free of charge!
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
I am happy to travel anywhere in the UK and Abroad, and conduct ceremonies at any time of day/evening. If I am needed overnight the night before or after a late ceremony please note any accommodation will need to be discussed and agreed with you.
Travel within a 50 mile radius of WD3 is included in the fee, however, if you would like me to travel further afield please contact me to discuss the arrangements and I will be happy to provide a firm quotation. (This covers London, Greater London and parts of the Home Counties.)
Travel within city limits of Berlin and Potsdam is included in my fee, however travel outside the city boundaries and to other locations in Germany or further, will need to be costed and may incur an additional fee.
BOOKING FEE / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A £200/€200 non refundable booking fee, payable when you have decided to choose me as your Wedding Celebrant, guarantees my attendance on your day and allows me to begin creating your ceremony. It also closes off your date exclusively for your ceremony. The Booking Fee will be deducted from the final invoice.
An Interim payment of £400 is payable on receipt of the first draft for UK ceremonies. Ceremonies in Euros or other currencies will reflect prevailing currency conversion rates.
Weddings and other Ceremonies outside the UK may be paid in GBP/Euros or other currency, by arrangement.
Full and final payment if any is due, must be received not later than 28 days prior to your ceremony date. Payment to be made by Online Bank Transfer.
Full Terms and Conditions will be provided. Quotations and Invoices will be provided on request.
Prices listed here are subject to alteration without notice.
COVID19 – Safe, Secure Ceremonies are still possible!
Please contact me about ceremonies during COVID19 and we can discuss possible options so that you have the wedding ceremony you’ve always dreamed of!
I am really excited to hear all your Wedding plans and ideas! Complete the form below and let’s begin the magic of making your Ceremony and your Wedding, your Best Ever Day!!
If you would like to book an appointment with me, please do so, through my Google Calendar
Thank you! I will respond as quickly as possible, and within 48 hours, and look forward to speaking to you about your plans for your Ceremony. Your Ceremony will be in safe hands, and your personal details will be handled in accordance with my Terms and Conditions, GDPR and Privacy Notice – details of which can be found under the relevant tab in the menu.
Warmest wishes, Yvonne .