My Fees for Wedding, Vow Renewal and Baby Naming Ceremonies are inclusive of the following:
- Free consultation face to face, by phone, or Skype/FaceTime call at a time to suit you
- Regular ongoing communications via Skype, phone. WhatsApp, text and email
- Unlimited drafts of the Ceremony until signed off and approved by you
- Advice and suggestions on locations, vendors, symbolic ceremonies, choosing Readings, writing your Vows, and wedding day “Choreography”
- Ceremony Rehearsal at venue if practicable
- Conducting the Ceremony at your venue and ensuring everything runs smoothly!
- One internal Ceremony: (e.g. Rose, Wine, Unity Candle, Sand, Ring-Warming) free of charge
- Presentation Copy of your Ceremony Script and Certificate(s) and personal gift
Wedding Ceremony – £600* includes 1 free symbolic ceremony
Wedding Ceremony with Hand-Fasting – £650*
Vow Renewal Ceremony – £550*
Baby Naming Ceremony – £400*
* The final price may fluctuate depending on whether additional services are added to the standard package. Ceremonies in Europe and beyond will be quoted on application.
- Once the initial Booking Fee has been paid, agreed fees will be held as fixed for ceremonies planned for 2019 and 2020
- Ceremonies for 2021 and beyond will be priced on application.
- I will provide further quotations should you wish to have more than one “internal” ceremony, or perhaps combine your Wedding with a Naming Ceremony, or even consider holding a Double Wedding!
- I can also provide links to suppliers of resources for Hand Fasting cords, Sand, and Unity Candle Ceremonies, as well as recommend venues my couples have used in the past if wished.
***NEW SERVICE ***
- Script Writing Service – Please get in touch if you would like a personal ceremony script written, but would prefer someone that you’ve chosen, to deliver it on your Wedding Day. I am happy to provide my usual service – consultation, unlimited drafting and editing, all communications – for £300. The usual £75 non returnable booking fee will apply, and will be deducted from the final balance, which is due on receipt of the first draft. Editing and amendments will naturally continue until your final approval. Personal Coaching of your chosen candidate can also be provided on application!
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
I am happy to travel anywhere in the UK and Abroad, and conduct ceremonies at any time of day/evening. If I am needed overnight the night before or after a late ceremony please note any accommodation will be charged extra to the above.
Travel within a 50 mile radius of WD3 is included in the fee, however, if you would like me to travel further afield please contact me to discuss the arrangements and I will be happy to provide a firm quotation. (This covers London, Greater London and parts of the Home Counties.)
Travel within city limits of Berlin and Potsdam is included in my fee, however travel outside the city boundaries and to other locations in Germany or further, will need to be costed and may incur an additional fee.
BOOKING FEE / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A £75/€75 non refundable booking fee, payable when you have decided to choose me as your Wedding Celebrant, guarantees my attendance on your day and allows me to begin creating your ceremony. It also closes off your date exclusively for your ceremony. The Booking Fee will be deducted from the final invoice.
An Interim payment of £200/€200 is payable on receipt of the first Draft.
Full and final payment must be made no later than 28 days prior to your ceremony date.
Full Terms and Conditions will be provided.
Prices listed here are subject to alteration without notice.
Payment to be made by Online Bank Transfer.
Weddings and other Ceremonies outside the UK may be paid in GBP/Euros by arrangement.
Let’s discuss your plans and ideas! Complete the form below and let me know your planned date and location of your Ceremony.
Thank you for your enquiry! I will respond as quickly as possible, and within 48 hours. I look forward to speaking to you about your plans for your Ceremony. Your personal details will be handled in accordance with my Terms and Conditions, GDPR and Privacy Notice.
Warmest wishes, Yvonne .